REPORT ON UNNATI 2022s
Department of PG studies in Panchakarma organized a conclave on "Integrated approach to Neurological Disorders - UNNATI 2022" on 29-4-2022 Friday.
The conclave started at 2:30pm with invocation by Dr. Abhilasha and group.
- Dr. Krishnaprasad. N, RMO, JSSAMC&H welcomed and introduced the guests to the gathering.
- Director, Shri. R. Mahesh, gave opening remarks about the conclave.
- Dr. Veena. G. Rao, Professor & HOD, Department of Panchakarma presented 10 successful Neurological cases and briefed about Panchakarma therapies advocated for the management of Neurological deficits.
- Dr. Vasan. T. S, Professor & HOD, Neurosurgery, JSS Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Harsha. S, Professor & HOD, Department of Neurology, JSS Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Nemichandra. S. C, Associate Professor, Department of Neurology, JSS Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Gautham Cugati, Consultant Neurosurgeon, N.H Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Pratibha Pereira, Professor & HOD, Department of Geriatrics, JSS Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Kavitha Raja, Principal, JSS college of Physiotherapy, Mysuru
- Dr. Suma. R, Principal, JSS College of Speech & Hearing, Mysuru
- Dr. Aparna Surendra, Consultant, Yoga & Naturopathy, JSS Ayurveda Hospital, Mysuru
- Dr. Gurubasavaraja, Senior Consultant, JSS Ayurveda Hospital, Mysuru
- participated in the focus group discussion and gave positive feedback regarding integration. The session was moderated by Dr Krishna Prasad N, RMO, JSS Ayurveda Hospital.
- Concluding remarks was given by Dr. Sarbeswar Kar, Principal & Medical superintendent, JSSAMC & H, who highlighted the importance of Basti Karma in the management of Neurological disorders.
- Program ended with Vote of Thanks by Dr. Rajesh. A. Udapudi, Dean, JSSAMC.