Rules & Regulations
As health care professionals of future, it is incumbent on students to develop self-discipline of the highest degree. It should therefore, be the endeavour of every student to observe all the rules and regulations as a matter of habit.
- Students shall maintain discipline in the Campus premises.
- All the students must wear their Apron and ID cards during College hours without fail. Any lapse in this regard will attract disciplinary action.
- Students shall abide by the instructions of the Staff members and shall always interact with them with due respect.
- No student shall take part in or involve himself/herself in any political or other movements in any manner during the program of study in the College.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the campus and outside.
- Students are solely responsible for the safe custody of their personal belongings.
- During free time, students are advised to make use of the facilities like Library, Indoor games or seek Academic assistance from Teachers.
- Each student should behave with other students in such a manner respecting each other’s feelings and creating a congenial atmosphere to study together pleasantly.
- Any act purporting to give rise to groupism and leading to any undesirable behaviour is prohibited.
- Failure on the part of the students to abide by the disciplinary rules will result in such punishment including expulsion from the Campus as may be imposed by the College.
- Students must Park their Vehicle in Parking lot only.
- Male students must dressed neat, clean and decent dress to classes/clinics. They should be clean shaven. Jeans, T-shirts are not permitted. Wearing shoes is compulsory.
- Female students must wear decent dresses like Churidar or Salwar with Dupatta.
- Student shall handle College properties with care and concern, if any damages or loss of the same will be recovered by the concerned student.
- Visitors (Parents, Friends etc,) shall not go directly to class rooms for any purpose. They must contact College Office for assistance.
- The use of cell phones by the students is strictly prohibited in the Class Rooms, Labs, Clinics and Examination halls. Any violation of the above instructions will be viewed very seriously and cell phones will be seized by the faculty member/officers of the College on the spot and handed over to the Principal.
- All students shall observe absolute decorum and decency of behaviour at all times including during the conduct of cultural, sports and athletic meets. Any violation will be viewed seriously, calling for such disciplinary action as may be deemed necessary by the authorities.