To be a renowned centre for excellence for healing diseases by holistic approach and to build competitive, skilful Ayurvedic practitioners globally by providing quality education and practical training in Ayurveda.
- To provide an efficient Shalya Tantra practitioner to meet health problems of the society.
- To make authentic utility of Shalya Tantra into evidence based practice.
- To propagate the efficacy of Ksharasutra in treating Fistula-in-ano among the general public.
- To highlight the importance of Parasurgical procedures like Agnikarma (thermal cautery) Kshara Karma (Chemical Cautery) and Raktamokshana (blood letting) in diseases like Sciatica, Corn, Haemorrhoids, Fistula-in-ano, Psoriasis, Varicose Vein, etc.
- To propagate Ayurvedic principles for the promotion and maintenance of heath.